- Joshua Deck
- Certified home inspector
- Pillar to Post Franchise owner
- Certified Residential Thermographer
- National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Certified Radon Measurement Professional
- State of Colorado Licensed Radon Measurement Professional
- Experienced – 20 years in the home Industry (carpentry, remodeling, construction)
- American Society of Home Inspectors, Inc (ASHI) Member, and 2021-2022 President
- Colorado homeowner and family man
- Sewer Scoping
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Well Water Testing
I am married and a proud father of two sons and a beautiful daughter. Our family thoroughly enjoys all that Colorado and the Colorado Springs area have to offer.
As a father and homeowner, I understand that purchasing a new home is one of the most important decisions you will make. That is why I treat every inspection as if I am buying the home myself. My hands-on building experience has given me a broad base of knowledge and a keen eye for construction detail. My professional training and affiliation with Pillar to Post also ensure your inspection and inspection report will be both detailed and thorough.
I welcome the opportunity to serve you and promise you, your peace of mind will be my #1 goal.
Professional Training: Every Pillar To Post home inspector is trained in the classroom and in the field. You can have confidence in the fact that all Pillar To Post inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills and to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.